Wireframing & testing
Next step was wireframing and testing. We started out with really simple low-fi wireframes on paper. Then made them a bit neater in Balsamiq and used those to test out the prototype. We even cut out buttons and drop downs which made the testing fun and easy, both for the users and for us. The tests gave us some great insights on how to make the experience smoother and better. One major thing was in the profile, that it should include an allergy settings option. That way the user doesn't have to remember to write that in the comments when booking. We also made some fine tuning for the filters that we got several comment on, which did a great deal to make the finished product much better.